Philippine Navy has launch new vessel and helicopter to Marawi City
Vice Admiral Ronald Joseph Mercado, PN flag-officer-in-command, identified the ships as the newly-acquired BRP Tarlac (LD-601) and BRP Davao Del Sur (LD-602).
“The PN vessels [which were deployed during the Marawi Siege] include LD-601 and LD-602, her sister ship, these are the products of our PN Modernization Program [that we] were able to complete,” he added.
BRP Tarlac was delivered and commissioned in May 2016 while BRP Davao Del Sur was activated May this year.
Both ships have an overall length of 120 meters,breadth of 21 meters, draft of five meters and can carry a payload of 2,800 tons and a cruising speed of 13 knots and maximum speed of 16 knots and a minimum operating range of 7,500 nautical miles.
Both vessels are capable of transporting 500 troops, two rigid-hull inflatable boats, two landing craft units and three helicopters.
Mercado said the ships were utilized to transport much needed equipment combat vehicles artillery, ammunitions, various logistics requirements and military personnel critical to the successful conclusion of the Marawi City operation.
Also deployed for recon and air strikes missions were the Agusta Westland AW-109 combat utility and attack helicopters of the PN. These aircraft were acquired during 2014 and 2015 period.
“On the other hand, our pilots aboard of our Agusta helicopters provided the aerial intelligence surveillance and [recon] operations and the air strikes day and night to support the operating ground troops,” the PN chief added.
Breaking News Kamov Ka-27 Naval Anti-Submarine Helicopter Lands on Ilya Muromets Icebreaker.
Join and subscribe by clicking on the ‘bell’ notification
Credit to Russian MoD
Support us on Patreon!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Join and subscribe by clicking on the ‘bell’ notification
Credit to Russian MoD
Support us on Patreon!
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
Pakistan buys 40 Turkish ATAK T-129 helicopters worth $2 billion along with 1 million assault rifles
Pakistan Negotiating Contract for T-129 helicopter Shahid Khaqan Abbasi Test Flight in T 129
Follow us on
Prime Minister Shahid Khaqan Abbasi, while talking to Pakistani and Turkish media after taking test-flight of Turkish attack helicopter T-129 has said Turkish Defence production industry is one of the best in the world and second to none.
According to Radio Pakistan, the PM appreciated the Turkish aircraft and termed it impressive and good machine.
He lauded the Turkish aviation industry as well as Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan for such achievements in the defence production.
Answering a question about Pakistan’s plan of purchasing T-129 helicopters, Shahid Khaqan Abbasi said, our army is evaluating the helicopter, and we are negotiating the contract and terms.
Abbasi also inspected the helicopter, where he was briefed by the Turkish aviation officials about the specifications and technical parameters of the combat chopper.
President and Chief Executive Officer of Turkish Aerospace Industries, Temel Kotil said that T-129 was a light weight attack helicopter equipped with missiles and guns.
He said Pakistan and Turkey have strong ties and collaborating in the defence production area as well.
Pakistan Başbakanı Abbasi, T129 ATAK helikopteriyle İstanbul turu attı
D-8 zirvesi için İstanbul’da bulunan Pakistan Başbakanı Şahid Hakan Abbasi, Türkiye Havacılık ve Uzay Sanayi (TAI) tarafından üretilen Türkiye’nin yerli askeri helikopteri T129 ATAK’ı inceleyip test uçuşu yaptı.
Pakistan Başbakanı Şahid Hakan Abbasi, Türk Havacılık ve Uzay Sanayi (TAI) tarafından üretilen yerli T129 ATAK helikopterini yakından incelemek ve test uçuşu gerçekleştirmek üzere beraberindeki heyetle birlikte Atatürk Havalimanı Genel Havacılık Terminali Apronu’na geldi. Abbasi, burada ATAK helikopteri hakkında TAİ test pilotu Arif Ateş’ten bilgi aldı.
Arif Ateş eşliğinde helikopterin ön koltuğuna oturan aynı zamanda pilot olan Başbakan Abbasi, genel havacılık apronundan havalanarak yaklaşık yarım saat İstanbul semalarında test uçuşu gerçekleştirdi.
Pakistan buys 40 T-129 ATAK helicopters worth 2 billion $ along with 1 million assault rifles.
Türkiye ile Pakistan arasında rekor bir anlaşma duyurulmak üzere. Anlaşmaya göre Pakistan, değeri 2 milyar dolara yaklaşan 40 Atak helikopteri, bir milyon piyade tüfeği satın alacak!
Russian defense contractor developing new heavy helicopter prototype
ROSTOV-ON-DON : Russian Helicopters Group will modernize the Mil Mi-26 helicopter for Russia’s Defense Ministry and is now developing a prototype of a new Mi-26T2V rotocraft, the company’s press office reported on Friday.
“On the basis of the design documentation developed by the Moscow Mil Helicopter Enterprise, Rostvertol Company is carrying out work to develop a prototype of a new Mi-26T2V helicopter with the subsequent flight trials,” the rotocraft manufacturer’s press office said.
Thanks You For Watching…..
helicopter, apache, military, troop (armed force), missiles, troops, ah-64, soldier (profession), soldiers, attack helicopter, i sexually identify as an attack helicopter, funny, copypasta, explosion, zombie, boss challenge, modded, mod, mods, modded mini-game, minecraft mods, lucky block mod, lucky block challenge, guns mod, items, craft, crafting, skeleton, minecraft lucky block challenge, creeper, mobs, boss, armor, weapon, sword, guns, tnt, game, games, mini-game
nato, russia, putin, germany, usa, obama, ukraine, russia vs nato, military, comparison, nuclear attack, nato vs russia, france, vladimir putin, nuclear war, army, north korea, ww3, world war, nuclear prank, live news, breaking news, nuclear alert, prank video, europe, 2017, war, военная техника, ukraine russia, ukraine today, ukraine news, ukraine crisis, libya, ukraine war, war in ukraine, nato summit, russia vs nato 2014, theinfographicsshow, versus, vs
pakistani media on india, pak media on india, india, pak media, pakistani media, pakistan, pak, indian, american, america, pakistan on india, latest, news, pakistani, debate, pak media on debt, debt, imf, pak media on world bank, pak media on imf, rauf klasra, pakistani media on economy, pak media on economy, ajit doval, jealous, modi, pakistan media on india, pakistani on india, pak on india, pakistan media, china, chinese, narendra modi vs pakistan, pakistan media shocking reaction latest, sambit patra vs pakistan media, ajit doval pakistan media, pakistan media live, pakistani media on india latest 2017, pakistan media praising modi latest, pakistan media praising modi
military, helicopter, flying, armed forces, airbus, rifle, military news, world war, army, gun, war game, weapon, missile, military drill, us, technology, aerospace, aviation, airforce, boeing, arms, stealth aircraft, stealth technology, aircraft, fighter aircraft, bomber, jet, jet engine, flight simulator, airplane, f-22, helicopter (invention), landing, news, aircraft (type of fictional setting), russia, cobra, chinook, apache, airshow
The Sikorsky R-4 was a two-seat helicopter designed by Igor Sikorsky with a single, three-bladed main rotor and powered by a radial engine. The R-4 was the world’s first large-scale mass-produced helicopter and the first helicopter used by the United States Army Air Forces, the United States Navy, the United States Coast Guard and the United Kingdom’s Royal Air Force and Royal Navy. In U.S. Navy and U.S. Coast Guard service, the helicopter was known as the Sikorsky HNS-1. (In British service, it was known as the Hoverfly.)
The R-4 began as the VS-316, which was developed from the famous experimental VS-300 helicopter, invented by Igor Sikorsky and publicly demonstrated in 1940. The VS-316 was designated the XR-4 under the United States Army Air Forces’ series for “Rotorcraft” and is the aircraft the army is proudly showing off in this 1942 film.
The XR-4 first flew on 14 January 1942 and was accepted by the Army on 30 May 1942. The XR-4 exceeded all the previous helicopter endurance, altitude and airspeed records that had been set before it. The XR-4 completed a 761-mile (1,225 km) cross-country flight from Connecticut to Wright Field, Ohio, set a service ceiling record of 12,000 feet (3,700 m), while achieving 100 flight hours without a major incident and an airspeed approaching 90 mph (140 km/h).
This video shows you that Top 10 Best Attack Helicopter In The World: Present.
10) Agusta A129 Mangusta: The Agusta A129 Mangusta is an attack helicopter originally designed and produced by Agusta. It has the distinction of being the first attack helicopter to be designed and produced wholly in Europe. It has continued to be developed by AgustaWestland, the successor company to Agusta. The A129 has undergone several combat deployments since entering service with the Italian Army in the 1990s.
9) Mil Mi-24: The Mil Mi-24 is a large helicopter gunship, attack helicopter and low-capacity troop transport with room for eight passengers. It is produced by Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant and has been operated since 1972 by the Soviet Air Force and its successors, along with more than 30 other nations.
8) CAIC Z-10: The CAIC Z-10, also called WZ-10, is an attack helicopter developed by the People’s Republic of China. It is designed primarily for anti-tank w@rfare missions but has secondary air-to-air capability as well. It was designed by Kamov design bureau of Russia under a contract with the Chinese government. It was further developed and flight tested by the 602nd Research Institute under Wu Ximing and is being built by Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC).
7) Denel Rooivalk: The Denel Rooivalk is an attack helicopter manufactured by Denel of South Africa. Rooivalk is Afrikaans for “Red Kestrel”. Development of the type began in 1984 by the Atlas Aircraft Corporation, its development is closely connected to the Atlas Oryx transport helicopter, both aircraft being based on the Aérospatiale Puma and having started development at the same time.
6) HAL Light Combat Helicopter: The HAL Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) is a multirole combat helicopter being developed in India by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for use by the Indian Air Force and the Indian Army.
5) Eurocopter Tiger: The Airbus Helicopters Tiger, formerly known as the Eurocopter Tiger, is a four-bladed, twin-engined attack helicopter which first entered service in 2003. It is manufactured by Eurocopter, the successor company to Aérospatiale’s and DASA’s respective helicopter divisions, which designate it as the EC665. In Germany it is known as the Tiger; in France and Spain it is called the Tigre.
4) Bell AH-1Z Viper: The Bell AH-1Z Viper is a twin-engine attack helicopter based on the AH-1W SuperCobra, that was developed for the United States Marine Corps as part of the H-1 upgrade program. The AH-1Z features a four-blade, bearingless, composite main rotor system, uprated transmission, and a new target sighting system. The AH-1Z, one of the latest members of the prolific Huey family, is also called “Zulu Cobra”, in reference to its variant letter based on the military phonetic alphabet (Zulu for Z).
3) Mil Mi-28 Havoc: The Mil Mi-28 is a Russian all-weather, day-night, military tandem, two-seat anti-armor attack helicopter. It is a dedicated attack helicopter with no intended secondary transport capability, better optimized than the Mil Mi-24 gunship for the role. It carries a single gun in an undernose barbette, plus external loads carried on pylons beneath stub wings.
2) Ka-52 Alligator: The Kamov Ka-52 Alligato is a two-seat Russian attack helicopter with the distinctive coaxial rotor system of the Kamov design bureau. It was designed in the 1980s and adopted for service in the Russian army in 1995. It is currently manufactured by the Progress company in Arsenyev. It is being used as a heavily armed scout helicopter.
1) Boeing AH-64 Apache: The Boeing AH-64 Apache is an American four-blade, twin-turboshaft attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement and a tandem cockpit for a two-man crew. It features a nose-mounted sensor suite for target acquisition and night vision systems. It is armed with a 30 mm M230 chain gun carried between the main landing gear, under the aircraft’s forw@rd fuselage. It has four hardpoints mounted on stub-wing pylons, typically carrying a mixture of AGM-114 Hellfire mi$$iles and Hydra 70 rocket pods. The AH-64 has a large amount of systems redundancy to improve combat survivability.
attack helicopter, best helicopter, top 10 helicopters, top helicopters, top attack helicopters, military helicopters, army helicopters, buy a helicopter, helicopter controls, combat helicopter, the best helicopter, battle helicopter, fighting helicopter, fighter helicopter, army attack helicopter, best military helicopter, biggest helicopter, military helicopters names, russian military helicopters, army helicopters names
This video shows you that Indian HAL Light Combat Helicopter LCH Vs American Boeing AH 64 Apache.
You May Also Like:
1) Indian Su 30MKI Upgrade Prototype To Be Developed In Russia
2) DRDO Brings Tejas, BrahMos & MBT Arjun Closer To Parliament
3) Missing IAF Plane :: Is The Enemy Testing India’s Mettle
4) No Further Delay On Constructions Of India’s Indigenous Aircraft Carrier
5) China Will Next Bolster Pakistan Navy
6) Why Indian Navy Is Better Off With Su-34 Fullback Than Tupolev Tu-22M3 Backfire
HAL Light Combat Helicopter (LCH):
The HAL Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) is a multirole combat helicopter being developed in India by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for use by the Indian Air Force and the Indian Army.
Combat in the Kargil conflict highlighted the requirement of an attack helicopter made for such high altitude operations. In 2006, HAL announced its plans to design and build the LCH; funds for designing and developing the LCH to meet the requirements of the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force were sanctioned later that year.
The LCH is a derivative of the HAL Dhruv, which was inducted into the Indian Armed Forces. Basing on an existing helicopter is expected to greatly reduce LCH project costs, which is estimated at ₹376 crore (US$55.9 million). The Indian Air Force is to acquire 65 LCHs and Indian Army is to acquire 114 LCHs.
The LCH is being designed to fit into an anti-infantry and anti-armour role and will be able to operate at high altitudes. It has a maximum weight of 5.5 tonnes, and has a service ceiling of 6,500 metres. The LCH design features a narrow fuselage with stealth profiling, armour protection, and will be equipped to conduct day-and-night combat operations. According to reports, the LCH features a digital camouflage system. The LCH has a two-crew cockpit.
Prasad Sampath, general manager of HAL’s Rotary Wing Research & Design Centre, told the press during Aero India 2011 that the LCH is “probably the most agile design in the world because of its rotor”. HAL said LCH is of 5.5 tonne class, like the Dhruv, it is powered by two HAL/Turbomeca Shakti turbo-shaft engines and inherits many technical features of the Advanced Light Helicopter. The features that are unique to LCH are sleek and narrow fuselage, tri-cycle crashworthy landing gear, crashworthy and self-sealing fuel tanks, armour protection, nuclear, and low visibility features which make the LCH lethal, agile and survivable.
In 2006, HAL selected the M621 cannon incorporated in a Nexter THL 20 turret for the gun armament of the helicopter, operated by a helmet mounted sight.
Boeing AH-64 Apache:
The Boeing AH-64 Apache is an American four-blade, twin-turboshaft attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement and a tandem cockpit for a two-man crew. It features a nose-mounted sensor suite for target acquisition and night vision systems. It is armed with a 30 mm (1.18 in) M230 chain gun carried between the main landing gear, under the aircraft’s forw@rd fuselage. It has four hardpoints mounted on stub-wing pylons, typically carrying a mixture of AGM-114 Hellfire mi$$iles and Hydra 70 rocket pods. The AH-64 has a large amount of systems redundancy to improve combat survivability.
The Apache originally started as the Model 77 developed by Hughes Helicopters for the United States Army’s Advanced Attack Helicopter program to replace the AH-1 Cobra. The prototype YAH-64 was first flown on 30 September 1975. The U.S. Army selected the YAH-64 over the Bell YAH-63 in 1976, and later approved full production in 1982. After purchasing Hughes Helicopters in 1984, McDonnell Douglas continued AH-64 production and development. The helicopter was introduced to U.S. Army service in April 1986. The first production AH-64D Apache Longbow, an upgraded Apache variant, was delivered to the Army in March 1997. Production has been continued by Boeing Defense, Space & Security; over 2,000 AH-64s have been produced to date.
ah-64, apache helicopter, attack helicopter, hal lch, light combat helicopter, military helicopters, ah 64 apache, army helicopters, apache, apache longbow, apache ah 64, ah 64d, combat helicopter, helicopter apache, ah 64d apache longbow, apache attack helicopter, apache helicopter attack, hal light combat helicopter, hal helicopter, fighter helicopter
Channel Link: youtube.com/c/GlobalConflict7
Coast Guard Medevacs Man From Fishing Vessel Near Dutch Harbor, Alaska. Courtesy Video | U.S. Coast Guard District 17 | Date: 06.21.2013. An Air Station Kodiak MH-65 Dolphin helicopter crew, attached to the Coast Guard Cutter Boutwell, hoists a 43-year-old injured man from the fishing vessel Alaska Juris to conduct a medevac of a fisherman from the vessel June 21, 2013, less than 100 miles southeast of Dutch Harbor, Alaska. The Alaska Juris is a 218-foot Seattle-based catcher processor and the Boutwell is a 378-foot Coast Guard cutter from San Diego on patrol in Alaska. U.S. Coast Guard video by Air Station Kodiak. News and Current Events.