On Nov. 9, 34-year-old Gunnery Sgt. Joseph Felix was found guilty of hazing and maltreatment of recruits at the Marine Corps’ Parris Island bootcamp.
Think Tank With Syeda Ayesha Naaz – 10 November 2017 – Dunya News
Dunya News is the famous and one of the most credible news channels of Pakistan. Watch latest National, International, Sports, Entertainment and Crime News, and talk shows on current affairs and entertainment.
Please subscribe to this channel and our flagship shows’ partner channels:
Hasb e haal:
SUBSCRIBE to DunyaNews Channel:
Don’t forget to “LIKE” and “SHARE” this video with all friends.
World Best Top 10 Anti Air Missile System 2017-2018.
Stay with us in Social media:
like our FB:
Follow in twitter:
Training of Bangladesh SWADS Team | Naval commando training and How to make a commando—-
CONFIRMED: Chinese VT5 is next Bangaldesh Army light main battle tank
Chinese C-802A Land Based Anti Ship Missile System For Bangladesh Army
Bangladesh Army Buy A-300KM GMLRS From China. Bangladesh may only buy Chinese ALIT A-300 GMLRS-
FN-16 MANPADS MISSILE System Now Made in Bangladesh. Chinese FN-16 man portable air defense system-
Type-62 Self Propelled Howitzer Made in Bangladesh. Bangladesh Army Modify Type-62 Light Tank–
Western Marine Shipyard Made LPC and Corvett WARSHIP For Bangladesh Navy. Made In Bangladesh.—
Bangladesh Army Made MLRS Multiple Launch Rocket System. Made In Bangladesh MLRS—
How Many Missile Have Bangladesh Navy? Bangladesh Navy Missile Inventory.—-
How Many Anti-Tank Missile Have Bangladesh Army? Bangladesh Army Anti Tank Missile Inventory.—-
Fire Power of Chinese Type 053H3 Missile Frigate.Type 053H3 is Next For Bangladesh Navy.—
Fire Power of Pantsir S1 Missile Gun System.Pantsir S1 Missile Ordered For Bangladesh Army—-
Russian RBS15 MK3 antiship missile Test in Syria. Russia Offer RBS15 MK3 to Bangladesh Navy—
Mil Mi 28 RUSSIAN ATTACK HELICOPTER is Bnagladesh Army New Aviation Program—
Bangladesh Air Force Deadly Need UAV. BAF Should buy Unmanned Aerial Vehicle to Reduce Pressure.—
Russia Successfully Test Zircon Hypersonic Missile Speed 8 Mach.—
TOP 10 ICBM Inter Continental Ballistic Missile. NUCLEAR MISSILES ICBM in the World.—-
Airbus C295 Armed Maritime Patrol Aircraft and ASW Aircraft is for Bangladesh Navy.–
Russia Make Electromagnetic Anti Drone Rifles. Russia Build New combat Flying Machines.–
Russian Mil Mi-35M Attack Helicopter For Pakistan Army.PAK Army Receive Mil Mi-35M Attack Helicopter–
Russian VPK 7829 APC Armored Personnel Carrier Can Fire in Amphibious Mode. World Best APC,—
China Deploy New VT5 Light Battle tank in Sikkim Near India. China Shows Tanks Capability.—
Egypt Navy Buy Russian Flying Tank. Ka-52 Alligator is World Most Advance Combat Helicopter.—
Swedish SAAB Gripen E is Next Generation Smart Fighter. Most Advance 4++ Generation Fighter.—
F-35 Joint Strike Fighter is Almost Ready for War. F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Deploy For North Korea.—
This video shows you that Top 10 Best Attack Helicopter In The World: Present.
10) Agusta A129 Mangusta: The Agusta A129 Mangusta is an attack helicopter originally designed and produced by Agusta. It has the distinction of being the first attack helicopter to be designed and produced wholly in Europe. It has continued to be developed by AgustaWestland, the successor company to Agusta. The A129 has undergone several combat deployments since entering service with the Italian Army in the 1990s.
9) Mil Mi-24: The Mil Mi-24 is a large helicopter gunship, attack helicopter and low-capacity troop transport with room for eight passengers. It is produced by Mil Moscow Helicopter Plant and has been operated since 1972 by the Soviet Air Force and its successors, along with more than 30 other nations.
8) CAIC Z-10: The CAIC Z-10, also called WZ-10, is an attack helicopter developed by the People’s Republic of China. It is designed primarily for anti-tank w@rfare missions but has secondary air-to-air capability as well. It was designed by Kamov design bureau of Russia under a contract with the Chinese government. It was further developed and flight tested by the 602nd Research Institute under Wu Ximing and is being built by Changhe Aircraft Industries Corporation (CAIC).
7) Denel Rooivalk: The Denel Rooivalk is an attack helicopter manufactured by Denel of South Africa. Rooivalk is Afrikaans for “Red Kestrel”. Development of the type began in 1984 by the Atlas Aircraft Corporation, its development is closely connected to the Atlas Oryx transport helicopter, both aircraft being based on the Aérospatiale Puma and having started development at the same time.
6) HAL Light Combat Helicopter: The HAL Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) is a multirole combat helicopter being developed in India by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for use by the Indian Air Force and the Indian Army.
5) Eurocopter Tiger: The Airbus Helicopters Tiger, formerly known as the Eurocopter Tiger, is a four-bladed, twin-engined attack helicopter which first entered service in 2003. It is manufactured by Eurocopter, the successor company to Aérospatiale’s and DASA’s respective helicopter divisions, which designate it as the EC665. In Germany it is known as the Tiger; in France and Spain it is called the Tigre.
4) Bell AH-1Z Viper: The Bell AH-1Z Viper is a twin-engine attack helicopter based on the AH-1W SuperCobra, that was developed for the United States Marine Corps as part of the H-1 upgrade program. The AH-1Z features a four-blade, bearingless, composite main rotor system, uprated transmission, and a new target sighting system. The AH-1Z, one of the latest members of the prolific Huey family, is also called “Zulu Cobra”, in reference to its variant letter based on the military phonetic alphabet (Zulu for Z).
3) Mil Mi-28 Havoc: The Mil Mi-28 is a Russian all-weather, day-night, military tandem, two-seat anti-armor attack helicopter. It is a dedicated attack helicopter with no intended secondary transport capability, better optimized than the Mil Mi-24 gunship for the role. It carries a single gun in an undernose barbette, plus external loads carried on pylons beneath stub wings.
2) Ka-52 Alligator: The Kamov Ka-52 Alligato is a two-seat Russian attack helicopter with the distinctive coaxial rotor system of the Kamov design bureau. It was designed in the 1980s and adopted for service in the Russian army in 1995. It is currently manufactured by the Progress company in Arsenyev. It is being used as a heavily armed scout helicopter.
1) Boeing AH-64 Apache: The Boeing AH-64 Apache is an American four-blade, twin-turboshaft attack helicopter with a tailwheel-type landing gear arrangement and a tandem cockpit for a two-man crew. It features a nose-mounted sensor suite for target acquisition and night vision systems. It is armed with a 30 mm M230 chain gun carried between the main landing gear, under the aircraft’s forw@rd fuselage. It has four hardpoints mounted on stub-wing pylons, typically carrying a mixture of AGM-114 Hellfire mi$$iles and Hydra 70 rocket pods. The AH-64 has a large amount of systems redundancy to improve combat survivability.
attack helicopter, best helicopter, top 10 helicopters, top helicopters, top attack helicopters, military helicopters, army helicopters, buy a helicopter, helicopter controls, combat helicopter, the best helicopter, battle helicopter, fighting helicopter, fighter helicopter, army attack helicopter, best military helicopter, biggest helicopter, military helicopters names, russian military helicopters, army helicopters names
On Oct. 11, the Provincial Committee on Illegal Entrants charged 10 Philippines Navy Men in the death of two Vietnamese fishermen last month.
This video shows you about top 10 Defense Technology That India Developed By 2020.
This video shows you that Top 10 Best Fighter Jet In The World: Present.
10: F-16: The General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon is a single-engine supersonic multirole fighter aircraft originally developed by General Dynamics (now Lockheed Martin) for the United States Air Force. Designed as an air superiority day fighter, it evolved into a successful all-weather multirole aircraft. Over 4,500 aircraft have been built since production was approved in 1976.
9: Gripen:Saab JAS 39 Gripen is a light single-engine multirole fighter aircraft manufactured by the Swedish aerospace company Saab. It was designed to replace the Saab 35 Draken and 37 Viggen in the Swedish Air Force. The Gripen has a delta wing and canard configuration with relaxed stability design and fly-by-wire flight controls. It is powered by the Volvo RM12, and has a top speed of Mach 2
8: Mig-35: The Mikoyan MiG-35 is a Russian fighter aircraft that is a further development of the MiG-29M/M2and MiG-29K/KUB fighters. It is classified as a 4++ generation jet fighter by Mikoyan. The first prototype was a modification of the aircraft that previously served as a MiG-29M2 model demonstrator. In 2009, ten prototypes had been built for field trials.
7: F-35 Lightning II: The Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is a family of single-seat, single-engine, all-weather stealth multirole fighters undergoing final development and testing for the United States and partner nations. The fifth generation combat aircraft is designed to perform ground attack and air defense missions.
6: Eurofighter Typhoon :The Eurofighter Typhoon is a twin-engine, canard-delta wing, multirole fighter. The Typhoon was designed and is manufactured by a consortium of Alenia Aermacchi, Airbus Group and BAE Systems that conducts the majority of the project through a joint holding company, Eurofighter Jagdflugzeug GmbH formed in 1986. NATO Eurofighter and Tornado Management Agency manages the project and is the prime customer.
5: Dassault Rafale: The Dassault Rafale is a French twin-engine, canarddelta wing, multirole fighter aircraft designed and built by Dassault Aviation. Equipped with a wide range of weapons, the Rafale is intended to perform air supremacy, interdiction, aerial reconnaissance, ground support, in-depth strike, anti-ship strike and nuclear deterrence missions.
4: Sukhoi Su-30MK:The Sukhoi Su-30MKI is a twinjet multirole air superiority fighter developed by Russia’s Sukhoi and built under licence by India’s Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for the Indian Air Force (IAF). A variant of the Sukhoi Su-30, it is a heavy, all-weather, long-range fighter.
3: Sukhoi Su-35: The Sukhoi Su-35 is a designation for two separate, heavily upgraded derivatives of the Su-27 ‘Flanker’ jet plane. They are single-seat, twin-engine, supermaneuverable multirole fighters, designed by Sukhoi and built by Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Production Association.
2: F-22 Raptor : The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor is a fifth-generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather stealth tactical fighter aircraft developed for the United States Air Force. The result of the USAF’s Advanced Tactical Fighter program, the aircraft was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but also has ground attack, electronic w@rfare, and signal intelligence capabilities.
1: Sukhoi PAK FA: The Sukhoi PAK FA is a fifth-generation fighter programme of the Russian Air Force. The T-50 is the name of the prototype aircraft designed by Sukhoi for the PAK FA programme. The aircraft is a stealthy, single-seat, twin-engine jet fighter, and will be the first operational aircraft in Russian service to use stealth technology.
top 10 fighter jet, top 10 jets, fighter jet, best fighter plane, best fighter jet, fighter aircraft, fighter plane, best airplane, best jet fighter, best fighter plane in the world, top 10 fighter jets, best fighter in the world, bestjet, top 10 fighter planes, top fighter jets, military jets, best fighter aircraft in the world, best fighter aircraft, latest fighter aircraft in the world, top 10 aircraft
This video shows you that Top 10 Future Weapon Of India That Pakistan & China Should Fear.
10: M777 howitzer: The M777 howitzer is a towed 155mm artillery piece, since 2005 successor to the M198 howitzer in the United States Marine Corps and United States Army. The M777 is also used by the ground forces of Canada and Australia. It made its combat début in the Conflict in Afgh@nistan.
9: HAL Light Combat Helicopter: The HAL Light Combat Helicopter (LCH) is a multirole combat helicopter being developed in India by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) for use by the Indian Air Force and the Indian Army.
8: INS Vikrant: INS Vikrant (IAC-I) is the first aircraft carrier built in India and the first Vikrant-class aircraft carrier built by Cochin Shipyard in Kochi, Kerala for the Indian Navy. The motto of the ship is Jayema Sam Yudhi Sprdhah, which is taken from Rig Veda 1.8.3 and is translated as “I defeat those who fight against me”.
7: Rafale: The Dassault Rafale is a French twin-engine, canard delta wing, multirole fighter aircraft designed and built by Dassault Aviation. Equipped with a wide range of weapons, the Rafale is intended to perform air supremacy, interdiction, aerial reconnaissance, ground support, in-depth strike, anti-ship strike and nuclear deterrence missions. The Rafale is referred to as an “omnirole” aircraft by Dassault.
6: Agni-V: Agni-V is an intercontinental ballistic missile developed by the Defence Research and Development Organisation of India. Agni V is part of the Agni series of missiles, one of the missile systems under the original Integrated Guided Missile Development Program. According to DRDO chief, the exact range of Agni V is “classified” or “understated” but afterw@rds he described Agni V as a missile with a range of 5,500–5,800 km. The Chinese reports claims the missile has a range of around 8,000 km.
5: S-400: The S-400 Triumf, previously known as S-300PMU-3, is an anti-aircraft weapon system developed by Russia’s Almaz Central Design Bureau in the 1990s as an upgrade of the S-300 family. It has been in service with the Russian Armed Forces since 2007.
4) Ashwin Ballistic Missile Interceptor: Advanced Air Defence (AAD) is an anti-ballistic missile designed to intercept incoming ballistic missiles in the endo-atmosphere at an altitude of 30 km. AAD is a single-stage, solid-fuelled missile. Guidance is similar to that of PAD: it has an inertial navigation system, midcourse updates from ground based radar and active radar homing in the terminal phase. It is 7.5 m tall, weighs around 1.2 t and a diameter of less than 0.5 m.
3: BrahMos-II: BrahMos-II or BrahMos-2 or BrahMos Mark II is a hypersonic cruise missile currently under joint development by Russia’s NPO Mashinostroeyenia and India’s Defence Research and Development Organisation, which have together formed BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited. It is the second of the BrahMos series of cruise missiles. The BrahMos-II is expected to have a range of 290 kilometres and a speed of Mach 7. During the cruise stage of flight the missile will be propelled by a scramjet airbreathing jet engine. Other details, including production cost and physical dimensions of the missile, are yet to be published. It is expected to be ready for testing by 2017
2: Arihant-class submarine: The Arihant class is a class of nuclear-powered ballistic missile submarines being built for the Indian Navy. They were developed under the US$2.9 billion Advanced Technology Vessel (ATV) project to design and build nuclear-powered submarines.
1: Sukhoi/HAL FGFA: The Sukhoi/HAL Fifth Generation Fighter Aircraft (FGFA) or Perspective Multi-role Fighter (PMF) is a fifth-generation fighter being developed by India and Russia. It is a derivative project of the Russian PAK FA (T-50 is the prototype) being developed for the Russian Air Force. FGFA was the earlier designation for the Indian version, while the combined project is now called the Perspective Multi-Role Fighter (PMF).
future weapons, best weapons, top 10 army, top 10 weapons, top weapons, best army in the world, world army ranking, strongest army in the world, largest army in the world, best military in the world, top 10 army in the world, weapon games, strongest military in the world, world top 10 army, the best army in the world, world best army, top 10 military, most powerful army in the world, world’s largest army, world’s strongest army, top ten army
This video shows you about top 10 modern best Self Propelled Artillery in the world and about its features of this Self Propelled Artillery.
This video shows you about Top 10 Navy Destroyer Ships In The World. Destroyers are the powerful ships of any navy and are the symbol of the capabilities of the navy. The following are the top 10 destroyers in the world power.
1) Sejong the Great-class destroyer: Sejong the Great-class destroyer is the Republic of Korea Navy’s destroyer and Korean Navy Planned 6 of this class ships.
2) Kolkata-class destroyer: Kolkata-class destroyer is Indian navy’s stealth guided mi$$le destroyer suppose to be the worlds most advance destroyer.
3) Type 052D class: Type 052D class Chinese PLA navy’s most advance ship.
4) Arleigh Burke-class destroyer: Arleigh Burke-class destroyer is United State navy’s Guided mi$$ile destroyer.
5) Horizon-class Destroyer: Horizon-class destroyer are France and Italian Navy’s Destroyer.
6)Type 45 destroyer: Type 45 destroyer or D class destroyer or Daring class, is an advanced class of guided mi$$ile destroyers of Royal Navy.
7) Atago-class destroyer: Atago-class destroyer class is one of the advance Guided mi$$ile destroyer of Japanese JMSDF navy.
8) Akizuki-class destroyer: Akizuki-class destroyer s a destroyer class of the JMSDF – four ships were planned.
9) Type 052C destroyer: The Type 052C destroyer is a class of destroyer built by China.
10) Sovremennyy-class destroyer: The Sovremennyy-class destroyer is the principal anti-surface ship of the Russian Navy.
navy destroyer,destroyer ship,navy ships,naval ships,destroyers,navy ship,royal navy ships,naval ship,military ships
Channel Link: youtube.com/c/GlobalConflict7