One Man Critical; Leaking Butane Tank Caused Explosion

Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.

For the latest news across Belize, visit:

Two women and a man were sent to the hospital on Monday evening after an explosion at an apartment building in Belize City. A faulty butane cylinder in one of three apartments on the lower flat of the building at the corner of Mopan and Mahogany Streets caused a leak and when a stove was lit, a massive explosion and fire erupted. The lower flat of the building was completely destroyed, knocking down concrete walls and ripping doors off its hinges. And while four persons are without a roof over their heads tonight, a twenty-one-year-old remains in a critical condition, having received extensive burns to ninety percent of the body. The incident happened dangerously close to Brown’s Gas Depot, but luckily firefighters were able to extinguish the blaze. News Five’s Andrea Polanco files this report.

Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Leave a Reply