(20 Mar 2003)
U.S. Defence Department (DoD) video
Gulf – Last 48 hours (night vision)
1. Zoom out to Stealth bomber
2. Mid shot of pilot getting into plane
3. Wide shot of bomber
4. Various of plane on runway
5. Man on runway
6. Wide shot of bomber
7. Bomber takes off
8. Another bomber takes off
9. Wide shot of US fighters on runway
10. Various of inspectors/mechanics on plane
11. Pan right of fighter heading to runway
Kuwait – Recent
12. Inside shot of British fighter leaving airport premises
13. Wide of several planes on runway
14. Pan left of fighter taking off
15. Wide shot of British fighter flying over desert
16. Mid shot of British fighter over desert
The United States Defence Department (DoD) released a video on Wednesday showing US F117 Night Hawks – also knows as Stealth bombers – and F15 E military aircraft taking off from a base in the Gulf region.
As per customary military procedure, the location of the airbase is unidentified and the DOD said it was shot within the last 48 hours.
DOD sources in the Gulf said the aircraft were taking off on “an exercise.” They could be called into action at any time.
APTN has also acquired footage of British Tornado fighter aircrafts taking off from a base in Kuwait within the last 48 hours.
The planes took off for an undisclosed location.
You can license this story through AP Archive:
Find out more about AP Archive: