Subscribe Channel For More Videos:
A Chinese Navy ship has been spotted with a weapon system that resembles a deadly electromagnetic railgun. If true, it could mean that the communist nation have become the first in the world to prepare and install the system on a ship.
The purported weapon was spotted recently on People’s Liberation Army’s (PLA) Haiyang Shan landing ship, according to a report in the Drive. Typically, the Type 072III-class vessel packs a 37mm cannon, but in this case, there was a massive gun turret.
1. Senators Are Finally Funding A Design Study For A New Light Aircraft Carrier:
2. The Curious Case Of Germany’s Massive New But Relatively Toothless Type 125 Frigates:
3. What kind of firepower will the Type 26 ‘City class’ Frigate have?:
4. Germany Could Arm Europe with Some Truly Super Submarines:
5. Who would win in a fight – HMS Queen Elizabeth or Putin’s flagship Admiral Kuznetsov:
Chinese Navy ship reportedly spotted with a deadly electromagnetic railgun
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.